After finishing the Snowy Past quest, you’ll gain access to three activities in Dragonspine. One of these is called Agility Training. You’ll have to run through an obstacle course, then glide through the air all the way to the finish line. Here’s our Genshin Impact Dragonspine Agility Training guide to help you with this objective in the Shadows Amidst Snowstorms event.
Genshin Impact Shadows Amidst Snowstorms event guide – Dragonspine Agility Training
The Dragonspine Agility Training activity in Genshin Impact has an icon of a running person when you check the world map. You can also open the event panel and click on it to see where the marker is. When you get there, you’ll see the challenge marker that you can interact with.
Agility Training: Speedy Descent
The objective is to reach the finish line and attain a high score. The points you amass are based on how fast you made it through the course, as well as the number of Insignias that you discovered (more on this mechanic in a while). As for the course itself, there are small coins that represent the path that you need to follow. Likewise, you’ll notice two orbs with unique colors/icons:
- Galespring Blessing (green) – Increases your jump height.
- Ironskin Blessing (brown) – Allows you to shatter ice pillars.
Anyway, Insignias look like coins and there are two kinds:
- Insignias of Adventure – These are hidden within ice pillars (you’ll know a pillar has one if there’s a bright glow inside it). You do need an active Ironskin Blessing buff to break these.
- Insignias of Conquest – These will only appear at certain times as you make your way through the course. I would suggest picking up speed and breezing through the whole thing as the Insignias of Conquest tend to disappear after a short while.
Speaking of scores and points, you’ll eventually come across this section after gliding through rings. You’ll find yourself on a rock formation with two sets of rings to the left and right.
Glide through the rings on the left side since this allows you to pick up two coins instead of just one. With a bit of luck, and maybe a couple of retries, you should get a high enough score.
As of now, only Agility Training: Speedy Descent is available, but the rest will go live in the coming days. Regarding the rewards, you’ll receive the following if you reach certain score thresholds:
- 10,000 points – 30x Primogems, 30,000x mora, and 120x Snowstrider Emblems.
- 20,000 points – 30,000x mora and 120x Snowstrider Emblems.
- 30,000 points – 30,000x mora and 6x Mystic Enhancement Ores.